The Echo SRM-3020TES U handle brushcutter comes with a high-torque speedfeed head which produces 50% more torque than previous models. This industrious cutting head tackles dense areas of invasive vegetation including bramble and saplings.
Echo’s reliable 30.5cc two-stroke engine is fitted with an Easy Start ignition and extended starter grip. The brushcutter has an ergonomic U shaped handle which gives more control when trimming larger areas. The brushcutter also benefits from low-vibration technology and a lighter engine size, this puts less strain on the user over longer working periods.
The Echo RM-520ES high-spec features include:
- A extra-wide 50.8cm (20″) Debris Sheild
- Speedfeed 400 Trimmer Head reduces downtime. The head reloads in under 30 seconds without the need to take the head apart
- High Torque Gearbox gives greater cutting performance
- Anti-Vibration System
- Commercial Grade 2-Stage Air Filtration ensures longer periods in between servicing. Fitted with a pleated paper main air filter and a foam pre-filter
- Fan Cover which reduces snagging
- Tool-Less Air Filter Cover
- Engine: 30.5cc, 1.3kW, 2-Stroke
- Fuel tank: 0.74 litres
- Fuel consumption: 0.72 L/h (at maximum power)
- Starting: Easy Start Recoil
- Handle: U Shaped
- Weight: 6.0kg
- Warranty: 5 Year Domestic, 2 Year Commercial (subject to registration and annual servicing)
STORE COLLECTION ONLY.