The Echo SRM-236TESU bike handle brushcutter is fitted with Echo’s premium, low emission economical 21.2cc two-stroke engine. Whether it’s being used for domestic or light commercial use, it’s lightweight yet powerful design will effortlessly tackle dense wet grass, brambles and saplings.
The high torque head produces an additional 20% cutting power compared to previous models, easily matching the capacity of larger engine machines. The bike handle design offers better user control when cutting back larger areas of open scrub. The throttle control is placed on the handle grip to limit wrist movement and the anti-vibration system will help to reduce user fatigue. Echo’s easy start system gives the SRM-236TESU added consistency and reliability, even in the winter months.
The Echo SRM-236TESU premium features include:
- Echo Premium Grade Engine for first-rate performance, reliability and a long product life
- Easy Start ignition is spring assisted and offers speedy and consistent start-ups
- The starter grip is extended to give the user a better grasp
- Lower exhaust emissions
- Tool-Less Air Filter Cover
- Anti-Vibration System
- Commercial-Grade Felt Air Filter offers improved filtration and durability
- ‘Tap and Go’ System releases extra line by tapping the head on the ground
- High Torque Gearbox with greater cutting performance even with a smaller engine
- Engine: Echo 21.2cc, 0.71Kw, 2-stroke petrol
- Fuel Tank Volume: 0.44L
- Fuel consumption: 0.45 L/h (at maximum power)
- Starting: Easy Start Recoil
- Handle: Bike / U Shape
- Gear reduction ratio: 1.62
- Weight (NET): 5.6kg
- Warranty: 5 Year Domestic, 2 Year Commercial (subject to registration and annual servicing).
- STORE COLLECTION ONLY..